Returning a Dead on Arrival (DOA) Item or a Wrong Item
When you find yourself being delivered with a wrong or Dead on Arrival (DOA) goods, you must inform us within 7 days of acquiring the goods. We will accept your request and counsel you to follow the appropriate steps and guidelines of returning the goods to us.
Our support team will organise a replacement for you, based on the following circumstances/conditions:
1. Goods are bought right from our website : www.ozinnovations.com.au
2. Goods are not effective right out of the box (DOA-Dead on Arrival)
3. Goods wrongly shipped (Goods not ordered for).
4. For any wrong goods obtained, the goods must be returned and brought back to us in a way it came. -i.e. unopened, unused and sale-able state with the entire and total packaging together with accessories and other material(s).
5. For goods categorised as DOA, such goods must be returned and brought back to our customer support team in an authentic and undamaged state with entire and total packaging together with its accessories and other material(s).
6. Goods must be returned within 7 days to our support team's definite address after your request is admitted and considered.
7. Goods are returned with a copy of your invoice/receipt.
8. Goods returned are verified and affirmed to be wrong or DOA after a thorough assessment.
9. A picture on the Package is needed and essential with your return request.
10. After acknowledging and confirming your return request, our support team will further asses your return.
11. Upon verification and affirmation, our support team will organise a replacement for you.
If your product turned faulty within 14 days of you receiving it, please contact us first. Most of the time, we are able to resolve the issue over email. If the item is faulty, our support team will gladly receive it back and exchange it for a new one.
7 Days - Change of Mind
Many retailers would never accept a return if you change your mind, but we do! As long as the product is unopened and unused, we will accept your product return within 7 days of receiving your order.
The postage of the item back to us will be at your cost. Please contact us to arrange a product return.
Your order(s) is/are qualified for a store credit excluding delivery cost, dependent on the below conditions:
1. Goods are bought right from our website
2. Goods remained unopened, in a completely new, re-saleable state ( with all authentic packaging, all accessories and other material(s)).
3. Goods must be returned and brought back within 7 days to our definite address after we admit and consider your request.
4. Goods must be returned and brought back with a copy/detail of your receipt/invoice.
5. After we admit and consider your demand/request, you will be provided with an address to return the goods. In spite of this, we can organise courier to collect the goods from delivery address of your order (except otherwise specified) and have them brought back to us. The shipment charge(s) will be paid by you for returning the goods.
6. Upon verification and affirmation, we will forward you with the store credit excluding delivery cost ( or less $15 (for goods under 3 kg) or $30 (for goods over 3kg) for Free Delivery order) and less a restocking fee of 20%.
7. Ozinnovations reserves the right to acknowledge, accept or refuse any money back demands/requests, and the rights through sole discretion and final choice for conflict situations.
GENERAL Terms and Conditions for Returning Goods
1. It is the Customer's duty and obligation to maintain that the returned items are returned and brought back in a safe manner. We assume no liability for Products misplaced or damaged during transit.
2. Except otherwise stated in the above Terms and Conditions, you consent to be liable for all the expenses of bring back or returning the goods to our designated address. If you decide to have your order returned, we will offer a store credit of the complete sum of money paid less postage ( or less $15 (for goods under 3 kg) or $30 (for goods over 3kg) for Free Delivery order) and less a restocking fee of 20% , within 72 hours. This does not have any impact on your statutory and legal rights.
3. Perishables, Consumables or even goods that are subject to hygiene are not qualified for return or bringing back.
4. Because of the design of heavy machinery utilised in postal services, if you desire to get your packages/boxes in unsullied condition please inform us ahead of time.
5. We have or reserve the right not to receive a return if they really do not fulfill the conditions outlined in the return policy.
6. Ozinnovations have or reserves the right to alter, modify and upgrade the above Terms and Conditions without notification.
If your product becomes faulty after the 14 days from when you first received it, it will fall under the manufacturer's warranty. You can contact us and we can direct you to the manufacturer or supplier for support.
*The warranty period differs for different products. Please read the product description or contact us for more information.
Delivery periods provided on this website are only meant for reference/indicative only, exact and genuine delivery periods may be different based on the destination. You acknowledge and consent that you shall not be permitted to withdraw or change any devotion made for the acquiring of products from www.ozinnovations.com.au
Once that devotion has been established for any purpose, in addition to without restriction, due to any delay in delivery.
We advise that you please supply correct and detail shipping address to eliminate unwanted and irrelevant delay in shipping, delivery and possible returning. We will not be held liable or accountable for any delay in the situation that led to someone not receiving the order at the delivery address. Buyers will be responsible for any extra returning expenses.
Exclusion of Negligence
www.ozinnovations.com.au is not accountable to the buyer involve in any transaction or in tort emanating out of, or in conjunction, or associated with:
1. The efficiency and effectiveness of the product;
2. Any issue, detail or event in relation to the product; or
3. Any mistake or blunder in details or information provided by the buyer at or after the time of the purchaser's use of the product.
Replacements or refunds under warranty do not apply:
If the product has not been installed, operated and maintained in accordance with any instructions provided with the product or as noted on the product listing.
If the product damaged due to customer abuse or negligence.
If the damage, hurt or harm is not connected with the product (e.g.: outer box only), where any damaged is detected with the shipping box or the product package only. Regrettably because of the design of heavy machinery utilised in postal services we will not be able to ascertain that the boxes will come in unsullied condition always. If you desire to accept your package/boxes in an unsullied condition please we encourage that you inform us beforehand.
If the product has been used in a manner other than for which it was designed, to the extent permitted by relevant legislation, we will expressly exclude any liability for any indirect or consequential loss (including for loss of revenue or loss of use) arising from or in any way relating to the purchase or use of the product.
To the extent permitted by law, warranties will only apply to products used for personal/private use. Using products purchased from us for commercial purposes will result in the warranty being voided.
Colour and Product Description
We have done all within our best to showcase the colours of our products precisely as they appear at this website. Nevertheless, because the colours you see will be determined by your monitor, we cannot ascertain that your monitor's display of any colour will be done in a precise manner. We do not guarantee that the product details and descriptions are precise, total, exact, trusted, up-to-date or blunder-free. If a product available at the site is not as depicted, your exclusive assessment is to return it for a return in an unutilised manner. Please note that all pictures shown on our website are for illustration purpose only and actual products may vary due to product enhancement or change. The final product received being different from the product image on our website is not a reason we will accept a return nor provide refund.
Fraud Protection Program
As part of our order processing procedures, we screen all received orders for fraud or other types of unauthorised or illegal activity. We reserve the right to refuse to process an order due to suspected fraud or unauthorised or illegal activity. If such is the case, we may reject your order or our Customer Service department may call you at the phone number you provided to confirm your order. We also reserve the right to cancel any accounts or refuse to ship to certain addresses due to suspected fraud or unauthorised or illegal activity. We take these measures to protect our customers as well as ourselves from fraud or other unauthorised or illegal activity.
If you need to return something to us, please contact us via email